Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Free Stuff & Tattoos!


Today was my first day off in almost 10 days!!! It was very relaxing! :) I got to sleep in!! :) AND I got a FREE lipstick!! I never really wear lipstick, but figured I might as well start!! Haha. It's really pretty! It's from Rimmel & it's called "Nostalgia"
Here's a picture:




I like getting things for FREE!! I think most people do! I also read that today was FREE Pastry Day and Starbucks...WHAT!!!!! I had no idea (until I read about it of course..haha) I wish I would've known that this morning...haha. Perhaps there will be another one sometime soon!! :)

Right now my sister and I are talking about Tattoo's. I have mixed feelings about them....You see, One day I think: "Yea, that'd be cool to get one.." and then the next day I think: "There's NO way I could get one....what could I possibly want to put on my body FOREVER??" haha...so you can see where I am torn. Haha. I can honestly say I don't think I will ever be getting a tattoo precisely because of the latter reason..haha. Just thought I'd share that with you! :)


O, and here's an "add-on" to my gym experience last night...haha. So, my sister and I went downstairs to where all of the weights and other equippment are located. And we worked out on a few different machines, then made our way to the one where you sit on the bench and pull the wights down (Sorry, I don't know all of the proper names for them....AHH! haha.) and I said: "O, let's do this one..it's one of my favorites! And she said to me "Holly, I don't think you can do that one..." (and I thought she meant I wasn't capapble of pulling the weight)..so I said to her "Why do you doubt me..???" and then I looked up and saw that there weren't any handlebars....so when she said I couldn't do it...she meant I wouldn't be able to Use the machine due to a lack of proper equippment...haha. Then we started laughing...it was so funny!! :)


So, I've been thinking a lot about the future! It's exciting! I have so many dreams!!! :) New one's are forming Each and Every day!! And I'm excited to keep you updated along the journey!!! :)


-Holly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment