Friday, September 17, 2010

Real Simple & Daisy Update!

So, I moseyed on out to the mailbox today with great hopes of finding something FUN addressed to me!
As I pulled the mail out of the box, my expectation grew!
And sure enough, there it was...The Latest Issue of Real Simple Needless to say, I was/am VERY excited!

Magazines Magazines What do I do?
Magazines Magazines I like YOU!
Magazines Magazines I'll READ YOU!

So, I like Magazines.
& if you're familiar with my posts you, most likely, already know this!!
Here is the post in which I list some of my Favorites!

Update on my sweet Daisy:
My sister took her to the Vet. this morning and we found out that she has an issue with a disk in her back. I'm not sure if it's ruptured or fractured.. Anyhow I'm just SO GLAD she's ok!
So, now she's on medicine and I came home today and she's acting just like her old self!!
Hip Hip HOORAY! Hip Hip HOORAY!

I've noticed I've kind of started a trend....sharing a YouTube video on ALMOST every post..HA. so Here's another:


Have a wonderful Weekend!!
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment