Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hot Chocolate, Home Alone, Chatty Cathy.

At this VERY moment
I am:
Drinking DELICIOUS Nutella Hot Chocolate
(A.K.A. NEW OBSESSION..this is my 2nd Cup TONIGHT alone!)
Here's a Video on how to make it!
Watching Home Alone 2: Lost In New York
and
Feeling REALLY Chatty!
I'm getting really excited about Christmas!
I put up my Tiny Little Christmas Tree
Fake Presents and all!
We haven't put our "BIG" Tree up yet
So, I hope we get to put it up by the end of the week!
I like decorating!

I also WOULD NOT mind accidently ending up in New York City.
I mean Kevin
(From Home Alone)
is totally living my Christmas Dream right now!
I've never been and hope to go someday
Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Let me know how your decorating is going!
Until Next Time!





No comments:

Post a Comment