Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year

Unless you've been living on a Desert Island
or
possibly in a cave,
and even then,
you're probably aware
that it is now 2011!
So, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
How exciting and Mind Boggling that is!
With a New Year comes New Resolutions.
I'm always a little hesitant to make them, myself.
I wouldn't want to make goals and not stick with them.
Having said that
I will not be calling this a
New Year Resolution
I'll refer to it as
An Exercise Extravaganza!
Yes, that'll do!
2 Days ago (Monday)
I Started P90X
Let me give you some advice
it's NOT for Wimps!
I repeat NOT for wimps!
However, I'm so ecxited!
If you're not sure what P90X is
it's an intense 90 day work out!
It uses EVERY
and I mean E-V-E-R-Y
Muscle in your body!
The workouts switch up about every 3 weeks or so
and you do the workouts for 12 weeks!
Like I said, I'm only on day 3
So, I'll have to keep you Updated!
Today was Shoulders, Arms and AB Ripper X
The Shoulders and Arms weren't horrible
but, the AB RIPPER X
it's Intense nonetheless!
Are any of you doing P90X or another intense Workout?
If so let me know!
I like to know who else is on the Exercise bandwagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment