Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ribbon Flowers!

I Dig Craft Time!
I REALLY DO!
I look forward to the times when I'll get to be creative and come up with funky new things!
This weeks Craft consists of
RIBBON FLOWERS!!!!!
They're so much fun and SUPER Easy!
I used a Booklet, my friend, Cameron had.
However, I've found a tutorial that is quite similar!
Click Here to partake of the Flower-Making-Craze!
Here's Mine!!


Isn't it cute?
I actually attached it to a Hair tie!!
These Flowers are so versatile!
You can also sew them onto a Fabric headband like this:


or Hot Glue one onto a headband, or cards, or gifts!!
The possibilities are ENDLESS!!! :)

Cameron and I saw this really cute idea to store your ribbons!
(Idea Found Here!)

Here's my Take:


And I'm in the process of filling a SECOND canister...
Let's just say my Mom has A LOT of ribbon!
SHOUT OUT:
[Thanks mom for letting me use it!!]

I hope you're all ready to start making those flowers!!
Let me know how they turn out!! :)

Tuseday's Tip:
Add Cinnamon to your Coffee!
(Unless you're allergic...then DO NOT add Cinnamon to your coffee!)
I've been adding it to mine for about a week and all I can say is..
YUMMMM! :) :) :)

What am I listening to, you ask!
Check it out:
Gavin Degraw
Jack Johnson
Luke and Drew
Vickie Yohe
Kari Jobe

Much Love,
Holly!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, Holly, you're very talented and I like the way your write. Keep it up, you won't regret it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uncle Larry!! I appreciate it and I'm glad you enjoy it! I like writing and I'm glad others are able to enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete