Sunday, July 18, 2010

Woodpeckers & Hotels

I do believe I've made a woodpecker friend.
He is sitting behind me in a tree.
As woodpeckers normally do...
and he's a-peckin.
You see, I'm not at home.
I'm at a HOTEL.
But, unfortunately I have not left my town.
I'm still in the same place I always am..
But, like I said, I am staying at a HOTEL.
Our Air Conditioner decided it wanted to take a break...
Therefore our house is pretty much UNBEARABLE at this moment.
So, we drove about five minutes down the street and got ourselves
(Ourselves being, my mom, dad, sister, and I)
a HOTEL!
If you can't already tell, I'm quite the fan of Hotels!
I think they're so welcoming and fun!
They have a pool/hot tub! (BONUS!)
They're nicely Decorated!
They're Clean! (Well, Hopefully..)
And you never know who you'll meet.
I feel that a Hotel creates a sense of adventure!
You can be whoever you want to be.
I mean think about it...
Most likely you aren't going to see anyone you know.
(Unless you've come with a group of friends/family!!)
Therefore I enjoy them quite a bit!
Although I am a little bummed that we're not somewhere tropical on vacation
a small one-night getaway is always nice!
As I speak, my mom and I are sitting on the back patio around an un-lit fire pit
on our computers!
It's so nice and calm out here.
Someday I'd like for my backyard to feel home-y like this! :)
And O, my goodness there's a couch in the Lobby that I would take with me if I could fit it in my purse...Ok, well I wouldn't steal it...I really like it though!!!
Anyhow, As you can see/read I'm really enjoying myself!
I'll be sad to leave tomorrow.
But, Happy that our AC will be working!!!
OOO! And exciting news!!
I'm getting a new phone!!! AHH!
I'm so excited!!

Much Love,
Holly!

No comments:

Post a Comment