Thursday, July 15, 2010

6 Favorites!


Top 6 Favorites of the moment!

#1) Decor:
Wall Art made using recycled Books!!
(Click here to see more)


#2) Clothing:
They have such CUTE things!!
And this blazer is so versatile; Cute and Funky!


#3) Music:
If you've never been, you should check it out!
It's a FREE music Website.
You can create numerous Playlists!
Some songs I've been jammin' to lately include:

-"Folding Chair" by Regina Spektor
-"Half Of My Heart" by John Mayer Ft. Taylor Swift
-"Fly Me Away" by Annie Little
-"Let's Just Fall In Love Again" by Jason Castro
-"Let Me Sign" by Rob Pattinson

#4) Food:
ONE WORD
SUBWAY!
I eat there WAY too often!
But, it's so DELICIOUS!!!
My favorite Sandwich of the moment is, the Orchard Chicken Salad on Wheat Bread!!
(Tastey Tip: Add the "Sweet Onion Sauce" SO DELICOUS!)

#5)Health:
OK, I would DEFINITELY consider this to be something HEALTH-related!
SUNSCREEN.
SUNSCREEN.
SUNSCREEN.
I can NOT leave the house without it.
I apply it all over every morning and re-apply later on in the day.
A Sunscreen is SO, SOO important! I can't stretch it enough!
I like:
Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70
I use it in place of a Facial Moisturizer during the day!
It's Amazing! Doesn't dry greasy or yucky...like some sunscreens.
Not to mention the awesome Protection it yields!
So, what I want you to take away from this is...
APPLY THAT SUNSCREEN!!!
:)

#6) YouTube!
So, WHO doesn't enjoy YouTube??
I know I do!!
My Uncle posted this on his Facebook page the other day and I HAVE to share it with you!


If you've got a list of your Favorite things of the moment feel free to list them below!!
I like seeing what others are into!

Much Love,
Holly!!






No comments:

Post a Comment