Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wall Art & Coffee Cups


Craft Time!
It's one of my favorite times!
Today's Craft included
WALL HANGINGS!!!!

The walls in my room are a little scarce ,as far as art/pictures, to say the least.
Therefore, I felt it quite necessary to add something pleasing to these walls!
I got this adorable idea form Homespun Forte!
Her ideas are just so cute and useful!



Aren't they so cute!
I really like them!
And I'm excited I get to see them everyday!

In other News..
Coffee Cups.
I've come to notice that I've started collecting them!
And I've been finding some really cute ones at Ross (Where you can Dress for Less!!)
Anyhow, I came across an ARIEL Mug (From The Little Mermaid) yesterday and was beyond ECSTATIC!!!
You see, The Little Mermaid was my All-Time FAVORITE Movie as a child!
And it's still in my Top 5!
So, you can imagine my excitement when I found it!
There was also a Belle and Cinderella one too.
I didn't get those though...Next time perhaps.
I also found a Tall Plain white one
and a Heart one!
I'm so excited to use them!!
Here Are My Coffee Cup Finds:


Do you collect anything?
Let me know!

Much Love,
Holly!

No comments:

Post a Comment