Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Wedding of 2011

I don't know about you
but,
It seems, to me, that EVERYONE
I know is
Getting Married!
Which is SO exciting
for a few reasons:
#1. It's HOLY Matrimony
#2. You get to witness two people, you care about, "Become One"
So to speak.
#3. (And one of my Favorites)
YOU GET TO DANCE!
Side note:
Not all weddings will have a Dance
However, If you are invited to a
"Wedding with a dance to follow"
Then you're in for a treat!
I've been to a few weddings
Anywhere from 8-10
to be exact!
Needless to say,
I've "Danced the night away" A few times!
This past weekend I attended
the wedding of
two sweet friends!
Their wedding was quite the event!
Their ceremony was sweet;
*Her FATHER Married them!
The reception was a BLAST!
The food was great and so was the CAKE!
And then
MY
FAVORITE
PART
(aside from the ceremony of course)
THE
DANCING
First, the Bride and Groom had their First dance
to the song
Then by Brad Paisley
Such a precious song!
Next, the Bride and her Father danced
to the song
Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman
And the Groom and his Mother danced
to a song I've never heard before.
The dances were all so sweet
& there wasn't a dry eye in the house!
(At least not at our table!)
Then Came
THE GUEST'S TURN
to Boogie!
We all FLOODED the floor and took the night away!
Some of the dance moves I saw
included:
The "Washing Machine"
The "Shopping Cart"
The "Robot"
The "Salsa"
The "Twist"
The "Pretzel"
The "Stankey Leg"
Even some Michael Jackson Moves
And MANY, MANY MORE!
We had the time of our lives!

There was also an
Unlimited Photo Booth!
Including Props!
O, The entertainment that provided!
All in all it was quite
the night!
Full of Friends, Fun, and Fellowship!
Congratulations to the newlyweds
who are in
HAWAII!!!!
Do you have any fun Wedding stories?
Or, Perhaps some Dance moves you'd like to contribute?
If so let me know!

-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment