Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Shouting From The Rooftops!

God is so Faithful!
AHH!
I could just YELL it from the rooftops.
However, Considering it's 29 Degrees outside and I would risk falling two stories, to do so,
That probably wouldn't be the Most Ingenious Idea I've ever had!
So...
I'll Just SHOUT it out on here!
He has proven Himself time after time.
& He doesn't even have to.
He does it JUST because He loves me
& Cares about me
& Wants me to Succeed!
Isn't that amazing?!
Today was just one of those days
Where God's love was truly emanant!
I felt like He was just giving me a BIG Hug all day long!
Just think about the little things He does for us
Like Painting the sky like this:
Or how about,
Blessing you with friends
Who bless you with sweet little reminders like this:

All in all today was a GREAT day!
I'll have some exciting news to share with you in the coming weeks!
2 Corinthians 13:14 (NKJV)
"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God,
and the communication of the Holy Spirit
be with you all.
Amen"
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment