Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shoesies!

Last week I was "Browsing" Forever21.com..."Browsing"...Yea Right!
While there, I came across these Cute Brown Clogs:I got them for HALF their Regular Price! I ordered them Last Thursday and Received them today! I was so excited to see them sitting on the table, when I got home! I eagerly tore through the box and put them on! These little beauties are so Cute [& not so "Little" after all! They come equipped with a 5" Heel and a 1" Platform! Hello 5'7!] While walking around the kitchen I managed to slip twice only to catch myself in an awkward lunge-like pose. AND of course my mother and sister were both there to join in the uprorious laughter! Needless to say, I'll have to break them in, a bit, before allowing them to make their "Public Debut"! I'm pretty excited though, I've been wanting to branch out in the show department and I feel like these and the metallic oxfords, from my last post, are a good start!


What are some of your Favorite Websites to shop at?

Happy Tuesday,

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment